Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

I heard he's taken....
He probably doesn't even notice me in that way anyway...
It's like he knows I'm here but with his surroundings, his mind is too busy to realize...
how deep this is...
Yeah, he's heard it before...
It probably doesn't phase him..
To have someone admire him like a hero...is probably nothing new to him..
I mean..look at him...
From head to toe.... he's flawless to me...
what's the difference between myself...and many other "women" that want him?
I don't care for his persona...
So I continue watching him from a distance...
Thoughts of clentching his bedsheets fill my imagination...
...I Clear my mind...I think of something else....I back away...and pretend I don't care....
so...I'll stay here and wait...
Peering through the crowd...
Dropping hints....
Days will pass......
Weeks will pass....
Months will pass.....
I will continue watching and daydreaming...
for an eternity if I must...
Only showing my feelings through my eyes....
and through my talents....
until the day comes...
Whether in this life or the next...
when all I want him to do is realize...
I love him more than any words on paper can ever express...
More than silence could love his music...
More than an empty canvas can crave colorful paints...
More than any radom thoughts could convey...

No comments: